Manage your shares
Manage your shares and your shareholder communications online.
You can manage your shares online by registering with Shareview, a service offered by our registrars, Equiniti.
To access the service, go to www.shareview.co.uk and register. You will need to enter your surname, postcode, email address and shareholder reference number.
Once you have signed up for Shareview, you will be able to:
- Check your shareholding
- Register your email and mailing preference (post or electronic) for future shareholder mailings
- Have easy access to a variety of shareholder information including indicative valuations and payment instruction details
- Access the share dealing facility
- Use the internet to appoint a proxy for you at general meetings of the shareholders.
Equiniti also offers UK-based shareholders a simple and convenient telephone share sale and purchase service. The service is available on 0871 384 2020 between 8:30am and 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. Calls to these numbers are charged at 8p per minute from a BT landline. Other providers' costs may vary.
Receiving shareholder communications by email and online is easy, convenient and kinder to the environment. The advantages include:
- Quicker document delivery
- Cost savings for the company on the delivery of documents
- Ability to access reports and results whenever you need them, wherever you are
- Ability to proactively manage your shareholding, including changes to your personal details
- Ability to register your online proxy appointment securely over the internet
- Confirmation of receipt of proxy appointments
- Saving resources.
To receive your shareholder communications electronically, simply go to www.shareview.co.uk and register.
Through Shareview, a service offered by our registrars Equiniti, you can manage your shares online and arrange to receive shareholder communications electronically.