The remuneration committee comprises three independent non-executive directors.
Role and responsibilities
The role of the remuneration committee includes:
- determining and agreeing with the Board the remuneration policy for all the Executive Directors, the Chairman, and the Company’s PDMRs;
- within the terms of the agreed policy, determining the total individual remuneration package for each Executive Director; determining the level of awards made under the Company’s share option plans and long-term incentive plans and the performance conditions which are to apply;
- determining bonuses payable under the Company’s annual cash bonus scheme;
- determining the vesting of awards under the Company’s long-term incentive plans and exercise of share options; and
- determining the policy for pension arrangements, service agreements and termination payments for Executive Directors.
T: +44 131 475 3000