Cairn recognises that its people are the foundation for its success, and places great emphasis on attracting, engaging and retaining the right blend of talent across the business.
We strive to provide an open, stimulating, safe and rewarding work environment to encourage high levels of staff engagement and drive strong performance at every level across the organisation. Our Company values of Respect, Relationships and Responsibility are at the very heart of this.
2016 performance highlights
- Increased incident management capability in our Dakar office through training and installation of full Incident Management Team control room facilities.
- Kraken Safety Case accepted by UK regulator in 2016.
- Introduced new internal security forum.
- Introduced a new business traveller protection system.
- 15 different nationalities were employed at Cairn.
- Re-accredited Investor in People (IIP).
|Material Issues||Level of materiality|
|Major Accident Prevention and Safety||High|
|Health and well-being||Medium|
|Equality and diversity||Medium|